Another successful ZiPhone jailbreak!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by KDuncan, Feb 23, 2008.

1. KDuncan macrumors newbie

I jailbreak my iphone tonight using ziphone. :D Very easy and fast. My iphone is a week 52, OTB 1.1.2 upgraded with itunes to 1.1.3 before the jailbreak. I am on contract with ATT so unlocking and activating wasnt necessary. Everything went flawlessly! Now on to customizing and native apps! Thanks for the great info MacRumors!!!!:p

2. oSutrooper macrumors member

oSutrooper

I to used ZiPhone and it worked with no problems. My iPhone is a week 50 1.1.2 otb and I upgraded to 1.1.3 before jailbreaking.

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Congrats on the success. Mine is a Day One iPhone and I'd done various unlocks over the months. After a restored IMEI, I ZiPhone'd it and voila! An actually working unlock... for which I have no service... tanj.

4. Aries326 macrumors 6502

I've got the same week as you! I did the same thing and I have no problems. I even tried my wife's T-Mobile sim in the phone and it worked fine. Now I'm just waiting on the 3G version before I buy it and give this one to my wife.

Any of you guys donate to Zibri? I did! Well worth the donation.

5. Jeonat macrumors regular

Just bought an iPhone here in the UK, brought it home, upgraded to 1.1.3 and unlocked and jailbroken using ZiPhone. Now happily using Vodafone.

J :)