Another Which One Thread

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Explicit Content, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Explicit Content macrumors member

Hey.

I know best buy is selling iPad mini 4 for $299 but i don't live in US so here is my question.

$330 for iPad Mini 2 32GB Wifi

or

$480 for iPad Mini 3 128GB Wifi + 4G

What would you buy from these two options and why?

Budget is my first priority but 4x capacity and 4G seems like worth another $150

Thank you.

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Hardware wise internally they are the same with the 3 adding Touch ID. So the choice is yours for storage. If you can pick up a 4 then I would grab that over the listed 2/3

3. Explicit Content thread starter macrumors member

Yes i know there is no difference except Touch ID between mini 2 and 3.

16gb iPad mini 4 Wifi costs $440 here.

Is it worth to sacrifice 4G and higher capacity for better screen, 2GB Ram and light design? Hard decision to make.

4. Jeff R macrumors 6502

Jeff R

Tough choice... If you plan on using the device more than a year, I would suggest going for the Mini 4. You'll be staring at that thing pretty much everyday, might as well get the best. That's just my opinion.

I tend to spend more on things that I use on a daily basis. It may be impractical but that is just me.
    I'd find ways to make it possible. Apple products are expensive but the they're the best out there quality wise.

I had to wait another 6 months just to save up some more just to get my first MacBook Pro when my plastic Dell laptop running Windows XP broke down on me lol. Was it worth it? Hell yeah!

5. Explicit Content thread starter macrumors member

6. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Depends would you use the extra storage? Would you use it out and about? If the answer is yes to both get the mini 3

7. Explicit Content, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015

Explicit Content thread starter macrumors member

Purchased the mini 3. Storage is far more than my usage but 4G is a spec that i will use to. I don't know maybe $475 a little more than it's value but didn't want to spend $300+ on a Wifi model.

The only thing that makes me worry is iPad mini 4's specs. I know it has 2x Ram, better display, better processor and lighter design but with this budget i can only get the basic model (16GB Wifi) of the Mini 4

So i went with the mini 3. I hope it would be good.

8. Max(IT) Suspended

Max(IT)

How much was for a 64 Gb iPad mini 4 ? It should be $499 ...

9. Explicit Content thread starter macrumors member

Not living in US