iPad Answer to going naked with some protection, iPad Air ?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by rm2092, Nov 7, 2013.

1. rm2092 macrumors 6502

rm2092

First I'll say I went from a white iPad 3 to the new Air Space Grey and love it, screen looks great a bit more blue then my iPad 3 but nicer I think.

Anyways to the point of this thread I did not want to hide the slick look of the new iPad with a clunky looking case. This morning I headed over to BestBuy looking for a nice sleeve, no luck there. Then I seen the ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD for the iPad Mini, now I'm thinking for a temp fix to have a bit more grip on the back of the iPad why not install it, I know it does not go from edge to edge but gives you enough gripping are. the end result the iPad Mini ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD works great on the back and my new iPad does not feel like it will slip away from me.

2. drenline macrumors 6502a

drenline

Remember that putting a skin on the back of any idevice only protects it from scratches (not drops), just be sure never to drop it directly on a hard surface. All of my iPads/iPhones have a bestskinsever on the back and a dry screen protector on the front. This works out the best for me because the back has a grip to prevent drops and smoothness on the front.

3. rm2092 thread starter macrumors 6502

rm2092

Just what I was looking for a grip on the back of the iPad, the bare metal is just to slick for me and now I can just sit it down with out scratching it.