Anti-Fingerprints (No Smudges)?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by djRuffian, Oct 27, 2008.

1. djRuffian macrumors newbie

I bought myself a leather case to put my in and it came with a screen protector, not sure which one, the box just mentioned "Screen protector included". Anyway, i put it on and i hope that its protecting it against scratches (there arnt any yet at least), but the smudging is still there.

I want to know, what can i buy that will protect against scratches and smudges - and does it really work (the anti-fingerprints, does that really work). I have read that using anti-glare causes blurriness etc, so not sure if i want that. I have done a search, but am now after opinions or advice. Thanks.

2. Hockey man macrumors newbie

Hockey man

I have the power support anti glare film on my phone, and it is excellent. I love not having to wipe my screen every time I use my phone. It also has a matte like texture that feels nice. Blurriness is not an issue. You can hardly tell it is on. also, I love how there is absolutely no glare during the day when I am outside and right under the sun.

3. matperk macrumors 6502

Agreed. Just put this on today and it is excellent!

4. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

5. dauerhippo macrumors regular

I like the SGP (Steinheill brand) anti-fingerprint shield. I think they are just as good as PowerSupport at getting rid of smudges, but they seem much clearer and less frosty to me. Just my opinion.

You can get them online at sgpstore.com, click on Apple Iphone 3G, and then scroll to the very bottom of the page.

Hope this helps.

6. THE JUICEMAN macrumors 68000

THE JUICEMAN

there is always a trade off for getting rid of the finger prints. with anti glare it's grainy feel and look. I recently put on the zagg invisible shield and I think it does a good job keeping finger prints off but of course the trade off is the orange peel effect on the screen....damn I guess we can't win here

7. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

I have both SPG and PS anti-glare. I think SPG is better. Seems to be more invisible. The PS you can tell its there. But to each is own.