Anti glare back protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DashSatan, Mar 30, 2012.

1. DashSatan macrumors 6502

I love the feel of the anti glare. I was wondering if there were any made for the back of the phone?

2. Boston Rhett macrumors regular

The SGP Steinheil Ultra Fine ($16) comes with 1 front shield and 1 back shield; both are anti-glare/anti-fingerprint.

The SGP Steinheil Ultra Fine EX series ($24) is exactly the same, except you get 2 fronts, 2 backs, and side protectors (also all anti-glare/anti-fingerprint.)

This set from The HiShop ($10.50) gives you 2 anti-glare backs, plus an oleophobic front and a crystal clear front.

And I'm sure there are ton of cheapos on eBay.

3. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

Any knowledge on the hishop one? Quality wise?

4. Boston Rhett macrumors regular

Yeah I've got the HiShop anti-glare back on my phone at the moment. Overall it's pretty good value for the money. The cut is very precise and goes almost right up to the edge. The matte finish is nice and smooth, though not great at keeping fingerprints off. I've had some bubbling issues in the corner with the camera lens, but that may just be because I take cases on and off all the time.

I also have the SGP Ultra Fine EX but haven't tried them out yet. I'd say if you're just looking for a standard anti-glare back, the HiShop is probably the better deal.

5. DashSatan thread starter macrumors 6502

6. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

Don't be cheap and just go with the SGP. It's the best I've used and have tried quite a few brands.