Anti-Glare Screen Shields for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by andrewb21, Jun 10, 2010.

1. andrewb21 macrumors member

Please post any leads, tips, links, etc. on Anti-Glare screen protectors for i4 here, so we have a collected database when they start shipping.

It'll be the first thing I put on my i4, can't wait!

2. andrewb21 thread starter macrumors member

3. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

I really want this. I think the iPhone 4 will look great with matte protectors on the front and back.

4. zizo79 macrumors 6502a

zizo79

5. andrewb21 thread starter macrumors member

After a lot of thought and consideration, and based off my current experience with AG films, I am not sure I will put one on my i4. With such a high res display, I feel like the "fuzziness" of anti-glare screen shields will really take away from the smooth and precise look of 326ppi on the new phone.

I'm still going to get one (probably the new SGP Ultra Steinheil) and try it out, but ultimately it's not something I'm willing to trade off for anti-glare/fingerprint qualities if it's going to decrease the sharpness and clarity like they do now. We shall see!

Please still compile any new AG films here!

6. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

On iPad and iPhone's I have never been happy with anything but PowerSupport.

7. john3478 macrumors member

However PowerSuppor screen protector will not coming out at the day of iPhone 4 release. I need something to protect my iPhone 4 screen the day it release.

8. rwilliams macrumors 68040

rwilliams

Zagg is already selling InvisibleShields for iPhone 4 on their website.

9. Jeeves441 macrumors newbie

10. itstafhim macrumors newbie

i just recieved my powersupport yesterday and tyhis was my first antiglare screen protector on any of my iphones sicne the past 4 years. And i can say its the best thing ever from now on nothing but PS antiglare on my iphones. it hardly shows fingerprints and hardly affects the retinal display at all. only if you stare too hard you see a little grainy effect but its hardly noticeable.

11. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Yep, definitely get the power support anti glare HD. Shattered my last iPhones screen. So I decided to go back to protectors. As usual I picked up another Power Support anti glare for the iPhone 4. I have tried quiet a few different screen protectors & by far this power support has to be the best. The quality of the screen isn't hindered much enough to irritate me. I just love how the finger prints are no longer there and the glare has disappeared.

Give it a try.

12. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I would also recommend the PS anti-glare as well. It does affect the retina display a bit, but it's worth it especially in the summertime. I may have to go and pick me up one this week. I also like the fact that the Apple store reps will install it for you.

13. taarraa23 macrumors newbie

14. likegadgets macrumors 6502

+1 Power support makes the best one

15. jdaniel, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2011

jdaniel macrumors 65816

yes nothing beats power support anti glare HD... that sticker thing they provide to remove crap off the screen really helps

16. vtran macrumors member

target is having a sale for powersupport anti-glare for about 11 bucks and free shipping. i ordered some yesterday!

here is the link