Anti-Glare vs Clear

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by ThunderApple, Jun 7, 2012.

1. ThunderApple macrumors 6502

This must have been debated for the longest time and I'm still stuck on which one I should get.

I have used both before on my iPhone 4 and I have always switched back and forth over time. I love the smoothness of the anti-glare as well as not having fingerprints on my screen (I'm really OCD about fingerprints) but at the same time you can't NOT miss the retina display.

I'm going to be picking up the new iPad around next week and I'm still debating if I should get the Spigen Crystal or Ultra Fine.

The only down fall to getting the Ultra Fine is the fact that it's going to take away from the Retina Display.

I was wondering if those of you who have had the anti-glare on the new iPad can share their thoughts on it?
    How bad is the grainy effect?

2. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

I know I have no tolerance for only 'reduced' glare in my anti-glare. if I'm going to still get glare then I may as well go clear and let it go.

I would go without a screen protector but some how when I was determined to go with out a SP my screen got a tiny scratch. I don't know how. So I bought a SGP UO which is their middle one...not all the way reduced retina anti-glare.

Well I hate it cuz I'm still getting glare. So I'm going to go with the power support HD. if that doesn't work then I'm going straight clear.

I just know that here must be an issue with the UO because why would SGP offer a free case and a skin with a purchase of just a SP?