Anti-iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alphaod, Mar 7, 2008.

1. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I don't know if it's really best place to ask this...

But does anyone really hate their iPhone (and/or don't use it much anymore); doesn't meet you needs; political statement; etc.

Regards.

2. Edwardz macrumors regular

3. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I hate it so much...

I bought ANOTHER one! LOL You should probably ask about the "Crackberry" 'cause we are a bunch of "Lovers" not "Haters!" :eek::p

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I can honestly say I love it as much or more since the day I got it (go tit day 2). Simply an amazing device.

5. cheeseadiddle macrumors regular

You can have my iPhone when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers. Or when a 32GB 3G iPhone appears. Whichever comes first.

6. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

So when's the wedding :p?

7. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

My iPhone and I are inseparable.

I would not be without it. Had it since Day 1 in the U.K. (4 months now).

8. glocke12 macrumors 6502a

glocke12

The only thing I dont like about my iphone is the chrome bezel....

9. jediistar macrumors 6502

I have a love hate affair with my iphone...

I love its simplicity and the beauty of its function, its ease of use and its beautiful viewing screen...

I hate its size, sometimes I just want something smaller and lighter to go in and out of pocket. I have mixed feelings toward at&t, calls are dropping at least twice a day and I am unsure as to the origin of these dropped calls. Is it the network, or is it the fabulous phone?

Its a dilemma for me now, keep the phone in all its majesty or suffer with another carrier and their comparatively ugly lineup but more reliable service...

10. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

Do what i did and make ita satin finish....

11. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

FleurDuMal

12. jediistar macrumors 6502

Why do you hate your iphone, embellishing a little might be worth it next time.

13. cujoe86 macrumors member

Read between the lines and you'll answer your question

14. andiwm2003 macrumors 601

andiwm2003

i like my phone. only thing is the missing apps like pdf reader, voice recorder. but that will be fixed in june with the sdk. i would like it to be a lot more robust. the screen is quite sensitive if you drop it i guess. i wouldn't take it with me snowboarding for example. in that case i have to take the sim out and use it in my old nokia.

15. FleurDuMal macrumors 68000

FleurDuMal

D'oh!

16. jediistar macrumors 6502

Wow, that was incredibly lame...creative and lame all at the same time...

Next time I'll be sure to swipe my mouse across every post so I can find the hidden treasure map.

17. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

well usually when there is a giant space it means something haha. and i love my iphone more than life itself

18. bigup macrumors member

liking my iphone

although i dont use it for music :eek::eek:

19. BOSS10L macrumors 6502a

I love my iPhone, but the lack of AD2P is really annoying. :mad:

This is supposed to be the mobile computing platform, yet it still doesn't have a feature that the 'free w/ contract' phones do. :confused:

20. amemoryoncelost macrumors 6502

A few months ago I was at the bar and saw a guy with an iPhone and asked him if he liked it. I had one at the time, but at that point I had only seen two or three in the wild, so I was just being friendly. He said he hated it and couldn't wait to get rid of it. Mainly because of pictures messaging and one other thing I can't recall right now. The guy looked like a pretty hipster kind of guy, so I could see a simple thing like getting pictures texts would be SUCH a HASSLE to him, lol...

21. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I've had it since day 2 and there is not one reason i can complain about it. I love everything about it from its weight, to its size, and i can honstly say i will never return to a "normal" phone again, so long as the iPhone still exists.

22. smacman macrumors 6502

I love my iPhone but I am very disappointed with the quality control (or lack of it) at Apple. I am on my second phone (first one had major weak signal issues). Now my new phone seems to shut itself off every second day. Several of my friends had problems with brand new phones like touch screens that stop responding, defective batteries, clusters of dead pixels in the middle of the screen, etc. The sad thing is, it is not just the iPhones either. It went through 3 Macbooks before I finally got one that worked. The first one would shut itself off, the second one was DOA, and the 3rd was a charm.

I wish Apple would clean up their act a bit...

23. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

That's exactly what I was going to say, except I got mine in October. It's an amazing device and it helps me to stay on top of my work. I can't imagine life without it.

Wow, you must be new here...