Anti Mac Videos

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bc008, Sep 26, 2007.

1. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

2. adrianblaine macrumors 65816

adrianblaine

Too bad there's nothing good on TV, work sucks, and tablet PCs are dying a slow painful death ;)

3. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

I wouldn't put down "open mind" as the prerequisite for finding these videos funny.

4. RacerX macrumors 65832

Well, it is odd about the video stuff... Macs have been doing video capture, editing and playback going back to around 1990. And the type of stuff for TV that they were talking about has been available in EyeTV since 2002 as I recall. So I'm not sure what advantage they think PCs have there.

On the subject of work, Macs have been professional systems from the start. And back when I started using Macs, no one doing real computing work would have used a PC. PCs were strictly the domain of secretaries, home users and gamers.

:rolleyes:

But one thing they absolutely got right in those videos... Macs are way better looking than PCs! :eek:

5. Maxiseller macrumors 6502a

Maxiseller

Oh come on...these videos are actually quite funny!

Love the second one - work and games...excellent.

6. eric55lv Guest

eric55lv

pc`s suck and MAC`s are wayyy better thats why i did not capitlize pc because they suck iUsed to have a pc 10 years ago and have used one ever since but there still funny

7. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

Wow. TV Recording, games and tablet drawing. Now, that settles it. Were they being gender insensitive? I guess I miss Justin, but my mind is open, mind you. :p