Anti Slip Stickers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by aerodoc, Aug 10, 2009.

1. aerodoc macrumors member

Is there such as think as a simple stick that can be put on the back of the phone that provides and anti slip/skid surface? The color should be black or clear and essentially not change the look of the phone.

Right now I am using the apple sticker that comes with the phone, but that is just a band-aid fix (no pun intended).

2. HowEver macrumors 6502a

HowEver

The Case-Mate Stealth might do the trick for you. It isn't meant to provide a grip but it's way better than without. You can then put textured stickers on top of that without worrying about getting stickers off your phone or ruining the finish underneath.

3. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I use a Skin from uniqueskins.com, It looks amazing, never peels, and since it is vinyl you get great grippage. :) I couldn't recommend anything better.

4. lavinci macrumors 6502

5. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

x2

6. aerodoc thread starter macrumors member

I got the bestskinsever one as suggested and it does a pretty good job. It stickes very good to glass or granite, those kind of surfaces and does a decent job on other surfaces. I was still hoping for a little more stickyness on typical surfaces, but it was still worth the purchase. Thanks for the tip.