Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmelrose

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 18, 2004
Orlando, FL
Not much more to say. $5 gets you those plus 4 more

https://www.humblebundle.com

From the site:
Humble Indie Bundle 11
Action! Adventure! Puzzles! Humble Indie Bundle 11 features six top-notch indie games, just name your price. Pay what you want for the magical Mex-inspired action-platformer, Guacamelee! Gold Edition, the gorgeous action RPG, Dust: An Elysian Tail, the atmospheric puzzle-platformer, The Swapper and the blistering hardcore platformer, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, which includes a sweet digital comic. Pay more than the average price and you'll also unlock the mind-bending psychological exploration game, Antichamber, and the adrenaline-pumping heist game, Monaco: What's Yours is Mine.

Your wallets will thank you. Buying these games separately could cost you more than $133, but we're letting you name your price.

Cross-platform and DRM-free. All of these games are available DRM-free for Windows, Mac and Linux.* Many of these games are making their debut on Mac and Linux with this exquisite bundle! Pay $1 or more to gain access to the games on Steam. For full system requirements, please click here.

*Note: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is currently available DRM-free and on Steam only for Windows. Mac and Linux versions will be available later this year. Online multiplayer for Monaco: What's Yours is Mine is only available via Steam.

Make a difference. You decide where your money goes: between the developers and/or two vital causes: Child's Play Charity and the Electronic Frontier Foundation. And if you like this bundle, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

lunaoso

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Boston, MA
I started antichamber. That game blows my mind. It so insane, but a lot of fun at the same time. I would recommend buying the bundle, just for that game. Monaco is also great. I haven't tried any others yet.

badawat

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2013
Yes agreed - very cool bundle is first time osx ports of games I've wanted for ages! I hope they keep it up!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.