antiglare

Discussion in 'iMac' started by zorz, Jul 8, 2009.

1. zorz macrumors newbie

hi I am using this antiglare stuff on the surface of my iphone and I really love it... ...I know macbookpro 17" has antiglare screen by default and i really love its screen..anyway I can find out an antiglare film for imac 24"? the screen might be indeed too big to have a film like that but still worth asking for....

2. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Use Google or MRgoole. They usually answers your questions but yes, Photodon offers anti-glare film for 20" and 24" iMac

3. charlesbronsen macrumors 6502a

charlesbronsen

any idea how good those anti glare things are for the imacs? I wonder if it would leave a nasty residue when it's uninstalled? they are a little pricey and shipping to Canada is 30 bucks..

4. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

I think when they are installed, they are meant to stay, but if it leaves some glue from the tape, just use cleaning cloth with water or alcohol. They should really help removing the glare but what I've heard they also mix the colors a little bit, so if you're working with colors, it may not be the best solution.

5. charlesbronsen macrumors 6502a

charlesbronsen

yeah- I would rather find one locally and not pay the 30 shipping charge. i must say it does have my interest though.