Antrim Escape 2

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by stevearm, Dec 19, 2010.

1. stevearm macrumors 6502a

Fantastic game, but very very hard. Can anyone who's completed or gotten far help?

1. Where do I find the second key?
    2. How do I get the brown statue through the door, so I can place on the left of the fireplace?
    3. I found a scratch in the floor under the carpet in room 3, but not sure what to do with it?

Thanks, any help would be fantastic

2. slicebit macrumors newbie

okay as far as i noe im stuck on this game as well but managed to go on to 3rd room

kay so what i found was a sheet of paper inside the sit! look at the sit and you will find some stitches. click on it until you get the sheet that tells you some odd shapes with color and numbers.

then go to the piano and you will see the curtains. open and close it a few times and you will hear a ring drop to the floor. look at the last foot of the piano and you will see the ring grab it then go to the book and put the ring there..

i dunno what to do next... but interestingly i put the steel container with the Candy at the fireplace then grab it with the clinch. and thats about it. i dunno what to do next.

PS: how did you manage to open the third Egyptian plate?? whats the secret to opening it? i just pressed the flower and the grass randomly can you help me figure it out??

3. giaotze macrumors newbie

Hi Guys

I am actually part of the development team of Antrim Escape. Glad you guys like this game! If you need help, there are very heated discussion of the puzzles in our forums that you can check it out.

I am interested to hear any comments and suggestions from you guys so we can incorporate that into our next game.

Thanks for playing!:D

4. Cati7777777 macrumors newbie

Buttons don t work

Hi. This game is really nice. But i m stucked in room 1 cause the buttons don t work just behind the fountain. What CAN i do ?

5. tavisdocker macrumors newbie

thanks for the tips slicebit, this game is pretty hard