Any 42mm SS with SS Link band movement?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Lufelham, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Lufelham macrumors member

Ordered it on the 10th and I got May 13-27 delivery time no updates no charges, sometimes I feel alone on this forum anyone has any updates? This was suppose to be one of the premium ones of the watch collection and we are like clueless about if this is going to ship on time or late or early? I'm so jealous some guys are ordering SS wsb and getting them2-3 days after that!!!!:mad::eek:

2. jjohnson873 macrumors member

No deliveries posted for the Link Bracelet .....yet. There are several threads going for the Link Bracelet since the 42mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch seems to be shipping. It's the SS Link Bracelet that has a delay in shipment until sometime in May.

3. Lufelham thread starter macrumors member

I do know the band alone is a lil delay but I hope it is because they are using those link bands to fulfill the orders of the watches plus the link band like mine I'm getting obsessed right now my girlfriend 38 SS wsb arrived yesterday it is a really good looking model but def girlish I wish mine comes earlier I mean all of ours who ordered that model plz :apple: hurry I want to workout with my watch!! :D

4. Lufelham thread starter macrumors member