any 6 plus cases with port covers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by teabonesteak, Oct 2, 2014.

1. teabonesteak macrumors regular

hi everyone,

looking for a case that has lighting and 3.5mm audio port covers. for some reason, my phone is a dust magnet. not sure what im doing to attract so much dust (please dont speculate :p)... but i know the previous case i had, acase superleggera, for my 5 was perfect. i know the big defender type cases have them.. but does anyone know the smallest/thinest case that has them?

2. Poob Bubes macrumors 6502a

Poob Bubes

3. foreplay macrumors member

I am looking to and the only ones I know of are not in stock

new trent alixo is my favorite

new trent trentium and supcase super heavy duty are next

----------

website says COMING SOON

Am I crazy or does it seem that no one seems to realize the 6+ selection is not at all close to the 6 selection?

4. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

5. teabonesteak thread starter macrumors regular

yeah, selection for the plus is not close to 4.7 6

6. shadowgirl, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014

shadowgirl macrumors regular

I got mine yesterday in clear and I love it. I love it because the buttons are so completely easy to push and I want completely clear and minimal. I had the Spigen Ultra Hybrid in clear also but hatted it because the buttons were so hard to push!! It has the 2 dust caps on the bottom. Yes, it is jus a clear minimal case but if I am going to have one, I want the buttons to be easy to push and they are.

7. teabonesteak thread starter macrumors regular

so with you on this, tired of my spigen. my damn ringke fusion was "shipped" a few days ago but it still says "no tracking info available".

so tires of pressing the sleep button and volume with my spigen case.

8. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Good to know. I was debating on this case.

9. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

10. Fattytail macrumors 6502a

Have you actually had a case with a port cover though? Seems like it'd be annoying to take off and put back on all the time.

11. Kisey macrumors 6502a

12. shadowgirl macrumors regular

Well, be aware that I think they assign a tracking number as soon as it is ordered. BUT I found out it didn't actually ship then. I had ordered probably 7-10 days and kept seeing the same thing you probably are and thought wow, it would have reached me by now. So, I finally emailed and they at least answer their emails. He said it wasn't shipping until Oct 1 (it came out of Texas and I am in OK so it only took one day), which makes sense because at the time I ordered, it was saying it would not go out until a week or two into Oct but then it got moved to Oct 1, which was a week or two after I ordered.

And long story short, I ordered another for someone and it gave a tracking number again right away but the site says next shipment is Oct 6 so I assume that is when it really ships.

I think it is weird to do that but maybe getting cases ready for shipment before hand is their way of keeping up with all the orders. So I bet yours just has the tracking assigned and is probably going out with that Oct 6 shipment - or that is my guess. Not sure where you are at but mind came out of Texas.

Yeah, I like it much better then that Spigen case and you will too. The buttons alone made me love it as I said lol because I was so fricken tired of those buttons on the Spigen. I felt like I had to be superman to push them lol.

13. teabonesteak thread starter macrumors regular

i figured the same thing.. emailing them was useless.. no response. i hope it gets here soon. as for the spigen, i dont have a problem pressing them, it's just that dang sleep button. so hard to find :confused:

now i just need a good screen protector.

which color did you get btw? the wifey has clear for her 6.. i ordered the black border one.

14. arftech macrumors regular

arftech

I just picked up a Ballistic Tungsten Tough Case from Best Buy today and it has port covers. This is a quality case and for the life of me I don't understand why people buy these high quality expensive phones to only put $7 cases on them!:confused:

15. shadowgirl macrumors regular

I got clear. If you tried this weekend, maybe they are just closed. I usually only got responses during the week. Too bad, because they answered me but yes, I had once emailed during the weekend and no response.

I got the Zagg HDX screen protector because I had seen some good comments but it was $25 at my AT&T store. Best Buy was even $2 more then that.

----------

It is not at all a mater of price for me. I would pay practically any amount and have befor (I think my last case was $60). But I want it clear and I don't want it bulky (as in minimal). You don't get those two with any of these expensive cases you are talking about. I have been there and every time I bought the expensive cases that will withstand dropping from an overpass and a car running over it and survives but I just don't want that anymore. I am just over that whole look. I will just take the risk to have a minimal clear case.

16. hernan1304 macrumors member

Pelican Voyager. I've seen it in person and it's great. I don't need port covers which is why I didn't get it.

http://www.pelican.com/mobile/product.php?Case=C07030

17. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

I just ordered 2 on eBay 10.99 free shipping on each. Can't wait to get them!

18. Mr.C macrumors 601

There are two reasons. We are not as careless as those people who feel the need to buy cases like the one you have. Also we appreciate not adding bulk to the case. For the record my case is pretty thin but it only cost me about £13 which is in no way expensive as case prices go.