Any 6 plus users skipping this year iphones or alternatives?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pat500000, Nov 4, 2017.

1. pat500000 Suspended

pat500000

i am currently on 6 plus and i’m picking my x up soon. I know x and 8 series is not for everyone. If you are 6/plus user, are you planning to skip another year?

I just want to know if i’m crazy enough to go another year as my phone is in process of dying. Who knows..I haven’t tried it yet. Maybe i will love x..maybe not.

2. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

Better get it. If the phone is dying then you need one now. Don’t worry about what others will think. I was on a 6 and got myself a 8 plus this year. I’m absolutely fine and happy with my decision.

3. tromboneaholic Suspended

tromboneaholic

The X is super fast and smooth. Coming from a 6, it’s a night and day difference for me. If you afraid of X, go with 8, which is just as fast.

4. pat500000 thread starter Suspended

pat500000

Yeah, your right. I thought I was crazy enough to go another year round and wait. Because x version is limited to one size and whereas 8 plus is great...the thing I had to consider is that I'm not an annual buyer. That's what keeping me held down.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 4, 2017 ---
    Yeah..that's why i'm planning to try x first before keeping it. I probably need a week for it before i return.

5. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

I don’t buy devices annually either. The only major difference between the 8 plus and the X is the screen and the Face ID stuff. I don’t really care about either of them at present and wanted to avoid being the owner of a first generation product. Loving what the 8 plus has to offer and its battery life saving some money in the process. I’m sure the 8 series will be supported for at least 4 years and will work just fine for the next 3 years. By then I’ll probably buy a more refined X version.

6. pat500000 thread starter Suspended

pat500000

I’m going to the store today and check both out. Thanks!