Any 7plus Silver users out there??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TitleistGolfer, Oct 2, 2016.

1. TitleistGolfer macrumors member

It seems like all of the threads are either about the JB or Matte Black color scheme. I have the silver plus and am happy with it. I will admit I did try and track down a JB the past few days just for the thrill of the hunt. Weird I know but I also know the silver is the one for me. Or so I think..... ha!

2. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Love my iPhone 7 in silver. It has that brushed matte toned down look. Professional and sleek looking.

3. jtwlbz macrumors 6502a

I am silver always.. best clean and original color

4. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

I really like the idea of getting a silver (less fingerprints, doesn't get as hot from the sunlight, different than what I'm normally get, etc) but the white bezel surround the screen always seems more distracting than the black models while watching videos.

5. Oridus macrumors 6502a

I've had white bezels on devices twice, and for this reason that you describe I went back to whatever black variety, if they were to to shrink the bezels, I may change my mind.

Ps, you're like a permanent fixture here, aren't you? Lol

6. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68000

Bazooka-joe

I have always had silver and white ever since the 4s. I did think about the Matt black this time but stuck with silver and I am glad I did. The 8 looks stunning in black in the mock ups but if it cones out in white/silver then I shall probably go for that combination again

7. tremlock macrumors 6502a

tremlock

ordered the 7+ in white/silver. expected date is 11/09. I've had the 6+ and the 6S+ in white/silver so i'm pretty confident i'll enjoy it.

8. ronincse macrumors regular

ronincse

Silver 7+ here as well. I wanted the white front and didn't gold or rose gold. I think I'm happy with it, although I am having some regrets with not going for the JB ;)

9. smarks90 macrumors regular

loving my silver 7+. first one I got had a faulty battery (clearly now) despite the Genius Bar telling me otherwise. I did the whole restore as new and set up fresh and that didn't help at all. did a return and bought another one (figured I'd return in 14 day period and go back to 6s+ if it wasn't any better) and I've been happy ever since. I went all weekend without charging. 15 hours usage and 48 standby-very happy :)

10. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I'm really enjoying my first white faced phone with my silver 7+! Much cleaner looking than black and looks very elegant. I may stick with white from now on!

11. 2macORnot2mac macrumors regular

2macORnot2mac

Started with 7 matte black and battery case. Returned and got the 7+ silver. My first plus and first white phone. Love it so far. Going caseless for the first time since the first iPhone.
    On a side note, not sure about the video recording. Seems like I get a lot of white noise.

12. zmenchhofer macrumors member

zmenchhofer

I have always had silver, will have my 7+ silver on wednesday!

13. MarkB786 macrumors regular

I have a silver 6S and love the color. Am going to try the MB 7+, but have a feeling I will miss the silver.

14. idark77 macrumors 6502

idark77

15. CrackerJackToy macrumors 6502

CrackerJackToy

7+ Silver here! Love it. Cleanest looking phone by far (can't stand fingerprints).

16. esteli macrumors member

esteli

i can't deny that silver is beautiful,i was torn between silver and jb,i choose jb at the end,but sure i still like going to the shop and touching that silver iphone,its so beautiful and elegant.

17. mbern1008 macrumors regular

I would love to go silver but I HATE the white fronts on those. Would love the black front with the blue or red back like they have on the touch

18. esteli macrumors member

esteli

no not blue or red,remind me of windows phone,looks cheap

19. mbern1008 macrumors regular

20. Smurphy Gherkin macrumors regular

The black ones look better, but since having children always white/silver for me. Finding the damn thing in the dark when you are sleep deprived is worth a lot to me.

21. Rayy42 macrumors 6502

Rayy42

I have a gold iPhone and I'm secretly envious of silver owners.

That was my initial phone color and after an insurance claim they sent me a gold so I'm living with it *sigh*

I think there's something so uniform and professional about a white faced iPhone.

I truly considered a matte black iPhone but I don't think I could give up the white face.

22. Rayy42 macrumors 6502

Rayy42

I also think white faced iPhone's look better in cases

23. formerpc macrumors 6502

24. orbitalpunk macrumors 6502

orbitalpunk

25. gatorknight904 macrumors 6502

gatorknight904