Any Acura MDX owner here?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kf6oyk, Jul 18, 2007.

1. kf6oyk macrumors newbie

Does iPhone work with the caller ID in the 2007 Acura MDX? I'm about to buy the car.

TIA.

2. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

I would go to a Acura MDX forum and ask there. You'll get an answer probably pretty quick.

jon

3. digitalfx macrumors 6502a

digitalfx

Just bought one tonight, I dont take delivery until tomorow.
    When we test drove the car I tested the iPhone and it worked perfectly including transfer of phone book.

4. JC4 macrumors member

Yup, like above. I've got an 07', and my iPhone BT handsfree works great. Addressbook upload was unsupported with my Motorola phones, but works perfectly with the iPhone.

5. kf6oyk thread starter macrumors newbie

6. dwm macrumors newbie

Ditto. I got my 2007 MDX in May, iPhone in July, and it syncs with the Cellular Phonebook and HandsFreeLink just fine.

7. rsbell macrumors regular

rsbell

I've got an 07 RDX. Works great, but no addressbook upload?! Must only be available on the MDX :mad:

8. JeffUrb macrumors newbie

Acura MDX and the Iphone

Hey. Question for any of you guys with the Acura MDX. Can you play the iphone music through the stereo somehow?

9. jjprusk macrumors member

Any Acura MDX owner here?

Initially my iPhone paired ok with my MDX, but the phone book wouldn't transfer (the option was not enabled). As it turns out, there was a bad module in the car that once replaced everything worked. I would assume the RDX should work as well, so you may want to have an Acura dealer look into this as a fixable problem.

10. bjett92 macrumors 6502a

There is an input jack in the center console. You can just use the headphone-out on your iphone.

11. JeffUrb macrumors newbie

Hmmmm...I have the technology / entertainment package. I only have the outlet plug in the center console. Where exactly is the headphone jack you are talking about...it may only be in the sport package or other package???

12. bjett92 macrumors 6502a

I was saying just use the headphone jack on your iphone and go to the input jack in the center console.

13. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

the RDX doesn't support any address book importing. Check out the hands free link site. It's all very clearly listed.

14. JeffUrb macrumors newbie

15. bjett92 macrumors 6502a