Any Acura MDX owner here?

kf6oyk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
Does iPhone work with the caller ID in the 2007 Acura MDX? I'm about to buy the car.

TIA.

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
I would go to a Acura MDX forum and ask there. You'll get an answer probably pretty quick.

jon

digitalfx

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2007
Does iPhone work with the caller ID in the 2007 Acura MDX? I'm about to buy the car.

TIA.
Just bought one tonight, I dont take delivery until tomorow.
When we test drove the car I tested the iPhone and it worked perfectly including transfer of phone book.

JC4

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2006
Columbus, OH
Yup, like above. I've got an 07', and my iPhone BT handsfree works great. Addressbook upload was unsupported with my Motorola phones, but works perfectly with the iPhone.

dwm

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2007
Ditto. I got my 2007 MDX in May, iPhone in July, and it syncs with the Cellular Phonebook and HandsFreeLink just fine.

JeffUrb

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2008
Acura MDX and the Iphone

Hey. Question for any of you guys with the Acura MDX. Can you play the iphone music through the stereo somehow?

jjprusk

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2007
Any Acura MDX owner here?

Initially my iPhone paired ok with my MDX, but the phone book wouldn't transfer (the option was not enabled). As it turns out, there was a bad module in the car that once replaced everything worked. I would assume the RDX should work as well, so you may want to have an Acura dealer look into this as a fixable problem.

JeffUrb

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2008
Hmmmm...I have the technology / entertainment package. I only have the outlet plug in the center console. Where exactly is the headphone jack you are talking about...it may only be in the sport package or other package???

bjett92

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2007
Indy, IN
Hmmmm...I have the technology / entertainment package. I only have the outlet plug in the center console. Where exactly is the headphone jack you are talking about...it may only be in the sport package or other package???
I was saying just use the headphone jack on your iphone and go to the input jack in the center console.

dacreativeguy

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

the RDX doesn't support any address book importing. Check out the hands free link site. It's all very clearly listed.