I was living at a house and they had an entire popcorn ceiling (containing asbestos) removed improperly. At the time i didnt know the dangers of Asbestos. The dust spread everywhere and traveled upstairs where I resided mostly. Everything was covered in white powder (including the cat) from the residual popcorn ceiling (paint, asbestos ect) and the house stayed in this condition for the 6 months that I lived there. I never cleaned it up and no one else did either as i stayed in a room upstairs and the dust lay everywhere in the hallways. There was little circulation except when I would open the window. I am now obsessively worrying day and night that my health could be in danger. Any words of wisdom??