Any AG/matt screens that don't blur the screen?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by juliancs, Dec 23, 2010.

1. juliancs macrumors 6502

I see two types of screen protectors - the 'invisible' glossy type, and a matt/anti glare. My mum has an anti glare on her screen, and I really like it, but if you look closely it does detract from the screen a bit - a sort of fuzzing. I really like the matt - the hiding of finger prints is cool. However, are there any matt covers that don't blur/fuzz the screen at all? I realise this may not be possible due to the nature of those covers, but I had to ask!

Thanks.

2. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

3. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I definitely want to try this out sometime, the anti fingerprint one does take away from the beautiful screen.

4. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

Yeah, I don't like my Anti-Glare at all, I miss the clarity.

5. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

I have a power support Anti Glare, I definitely do miss the clarity that I had without it. I just also really like the feel of it and no fingerprints is a taste of heaven. So I feel like I'm stuck with leaving it on.

6. Sir Sensei macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I love the PS anti-glare. The best of the AG films I've tried hands down in terms of clarity and fighting fingerprints. I do miss the retina clarity, but not having to wipe the screen down, coupled with the silky smooth feel of PS's anti-glare is enough of a trade off for me.

7. vincenz, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2010

vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

It's the nature of the antiglare screens to be a little blurry, so you're not going to be able to find one that isn't.

8. buffgrk macrumors member

is the SGP Ultra Crystal any good? compared to invisible shield, wrapsol etc?..