Any app for documents yet?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mooreman, Apr 10, 2008.

1. mooreman macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if there's an app yet for the touch that permits viewing/editing word/excel documents offline? I did a successful jailbreak a few weeks ago, and regularly check the app installer, but as most of you know many of the apps don't have obvious names and I have to wonder if I missed it if it's there? Thanks in advance!

2. mooreman thread starter macrumors newbie

Really? 71 views and no thoughts from anyone?

3. DarkRevenant macrumors member

bump...would love to be able to do work on my iPod and a word processing document would be phenomenal.

4. mooreman thread starter macrumors newbie

I know it, it's the only thing holding me back from leaving my Dell Axim at home when I go to work. I REALLY hope that it's on the table for June when the new version comes out if it's not available for jailbroken devices by then. It doesn't even have to be fancy either, just would like to edit basic text in Word/Excel and sync it. Or maybe that's asking too much, but you have to wonder since those two formats can already be viewed thru Safari.

5. ClassicBean macrumors 6502a

This would be epic. As a freelance writer, I've used the notepad on my iPod touch to take care of business, believe it or not. Having a real Word editor would be ideal.