any app like intelliscreenx

jerrahh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
any app like it that only uses the pulldown menu and not the lock screen. lockinfo uses the screen only i think but id like something like intelliscreenx only using the pull down menu. any help?

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
any app like it that only uses the pulldown menu and not the lock screen. lockinfo uses the screen only i think but id like something like intelliscreenx only using the pull down menu. any help?
I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly. Do you want IntelliScreenX but not want it on your lock screen? There's an option to stop it from being accessible while in the lock screen.

jerrahh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
when i was using intelliscreenx the only place i saw it was when i pulled down that status bar thing from the top. and my lock screen was free of any kind of clutter. here is my lockscreen
lockinfo just puts so much crap on the screen but intelliscreenx does not. im asking if there are any apps that are free that kinda of do the same thing as intelliscreenx

isoft7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2011
Try playing with OmniStat instead... it still provides some great system information, but doesn't steal nearly the overhead that intelliscreenx does.

...of course, far fewer options too lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.