Any app that shows the steps I've taken today?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by VirtualRain, May 3, 2015.

1. VirtualRain macrumors 603

VirtualRain

I like to track my physical activity by steps... Since walking is my main activity. But the movement tracker on the watch seems to track this in calories which are meaningless to me. Is there any way to view steps taken in the built in activity app or some third party app that will offer a glance with steps taken? Or should I just start thinking in terms of calories? (I'll need to figure out how many calories 10000 steps burns).

Ps. I always carry my phone with me, and use the Withings app most of the time since I also have their body scale and blood pressure monitor. I'm surprised they don't seem to offer a watch version of their app. At any rate, a "glance" at my watch for my daily steps would be ideal.

2. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

Well if you always have your phone with you you can view your steps taken on the phones corresponding activity app. Just scroll down to the bottom to see them. Otherwise there are a number of watch apps for step tracking. Just search the watch App Store for pedometer.

3. Dimorphic macrumors member

Dimorphic

The activity app on the Watch and phone both show the amount of steps taken. Open the activity app on the Watch and use the crown to scroll down.

Attached Files:

4. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

Oh yeah, I forgot about that lol :eek:

5. VirtualRain thread starter macrumors 603

VirtualRain

Huh... Somehow I missed that... Thanks!