Any app to easily sync with google or 3rd party task\list management?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by getyup, Aug 11, 2011.

1. getyup macrumors 6502

Are there any apps out there for project\task lists that sink with Google tasks or their own proprietary list? I bought a house and want a program that'll work on IOS, Android, and my Mac that'll sync with each other and keep track of to-do list of all the zillion projects and items I need to remember, and check them off as I get em done.

thanks!

2. franmatt80, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011

franmatt80 macrumors 6502a

Most task managers seem to favour syncing with Toodledo. There seems to be a Toodledo gadget that syncs with Google You could then download apps such as Todo which has a great iOS and OSX app.

A cheaper alternative if you would consider not syncing with Goolge is Wunderlist who have a great desktop, web, Android and iOS app, all for free. Lovely UI and very intuitive.

Good luck with the house!

3. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

I've been searching for a year for a good one; I've been through all the major names like Toodledo and Everlist, but I found all of them to have issues that just prevented me from using them. I stumbled across Wunderlist a month ago and so far it does everything I want and does it well. Great little app, and FREE!