Any applications out there that can transfer pictures from iPhone to cloud or comp?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nutsnbolts, Oct 31, 2008.

1. nutsnbolts macrumors 6502

Any out there instead of using the USB or iTunes to do it?

I know that there is a "Send to MobileMe" option but one at a time is painful.

2. nutsnbolts thread starter macrumors 6502

Doh other than email.

3. draperm25 macrumors regular

draperm25

yep well if I think cloud is the same as mobileme, all you do is open the picture u want to send, on the bottom where u press as if you were going to send it to an email address it gives you the option to send to mobileme? And away it goes, that's it I think, that's if the cloud means the same thing as mobileme

4. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

Yes, that is how it currently works, but I think the OP is looking for a way to send pictures that isn't one at a time. If you need to send ten+ pictures, it's a real PITA to have to send them one by one.

5. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

I think the reason for that is transfer time. Even over wi-fi a bunch of photos is going to take awhile and it's a task that would be better suited for USB.

It's not impossible, of course. Someone could make this. But how would they advertise it? "Our program is slower than USB and it drains your battery! Buy today!"

This would be a niche product which means it may exist in the Jailbreak community (I have no idea) but it's probably not something you'd see on the app store.

6. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

Yeah, but there have been many times where I snap 2-3 pictures that I'd like to send in a single email to friends or family. For example, I took a couple pictures of my kids in their costumes and it would've been nice to send them both in the same message. It certainly doesn't take any more time or battery to send two together than two one-at-a-time.