Any Blockbuster Online Rental Apps out there?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cyclone Chris, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Cyclone Chris macrumors regular

I noticed that iTV has a Netflix Que Manager, however that does not do me any good since I rent my Movies from BlockBuster Online.

After searching on google I saw an App called DashBuster, but after clicking on the app store link, iTunes mentions that the app is not available in the U.S.A.

Have you guys found anything that works with BlockBuster?

TIA
    Chris

2. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

Dashbuster
    Does Blockbuster or Netflix
    think its free

a whole 5 seconds searching the app store would have answered this question...

3. scootaru macrumors 6502

I did 5 seconds of searching the App Store and found Dashbuster and Dashbuster Free. I clicked on each and it came up with "No Matches Found". That's odd, I own the app. I'm in the US by the way.

4. Cyclone Chris thread starter macrumors regular

Wow, a whole 5 secs of reading my post would have yielded an answer to your comment.

5. wowurrcool macrumors member

I am looking for an app like this too, and after searching iTunes for Dashbuster there are "no matches Found"

6. ponhiki macrumors newbie

Dashbuster

I got Dashbusters when it first came out and now I can't manage my queue any more. I really hope someone comes up with an alternative.

7. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

8. Primejimbo macrumors 68040

All the ones by my house are closing, same with Hollywood video. I think there is 1 Hollywood video left and it's 4 towns over. It's sad because if you want to rent an old movie, good luck now. :(

9. Cyclone Chris thread starter macrumors regular

I used to have netflix and did the switch to Blockbuster Online. I was tired of waiting about a month to get a new release in. Netflix kept telling me "Long Wait" in my que. Once I switch to blockbuster that problem went away, and I can always swap movies out at the store if I needed to.