Any BT headphones w/ mic for eyeglass wearers?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by daihard, Sep 1, 2009.

1. daihard macrumors 6502a

daihard

Hi.

I am currently using Sennheiser MM200 Bluetooth headphones. It has a built-in mic and the sound quality is satisfactory. The only downside is, it doesn't look all that good with the control hanging from the neck.

To me, the ideal BT headphones (in terms of the look) is the Motorola S9-HD. However, I've read reviews that say it isn't very comfortable for those who wear eyeglasses.

So here's my question. Could anyone recommend BT headphones that look similar to the S9-HD but are comforable enough so I can wear it with my eyeglasses without feeling any pain around my ears?

TIA!

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

3. daihard thread starter macrumors 6502a

daihard

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16)

Thanks, labman. I take it this product isn't too hard on those of us who wear glasses?

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

well

I don't wear glasses all the time (i need to though ;) ) time to get to the eye doctor. I have worn glasses with these no major issues they do clip on the ears. I just found a review and the reviewer is wears glasses keep in mind the unit is over a year old now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDURb9a9D0M&feature=related

and found it from a good retailer $35 free ship :D

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=205075210&listingid=46169514

I did find it even cheaper but I have bought a few things from buy.com no issues yet. also a few people just selling the mono version. quite a few members have this set.

5. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

I wear the 855s with sunglasses on and no problems.