Any Bumper Style Cases Have Large Enough Dock Cutouts For 3rd Party Accessory Plugs?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by NuMystic, Oct 19, 2011.

1. NuMystic macrumors member

NuMystic

Need to find a bumper case that can accommodate the older Apple sync cable size plug before they slimmed it down.

Only other concern is easy to press buttons (volume sleep/wake)

Thanks!

2. Lyndon147 macrumors newbie

Bumper

I Bought A Few Of AfterMarket Ones Like Copys Of The OEM Apple Ones And I prefer the Aftermarket ones alot cheaprer stronger and buttoms work and still can be used in dock ps they do every color unlike apple

3. NuMystic thread starter macrumors member

NuMystic

Thanks for the reply, but the Apple bumpers (and their knock offs) have the small dock opening which does not accomodate the larger 3rd party plugs. Already have one, which is why I posted this thread in the first place! :)

Anyone?

Surely there is at least ONE bumper out there with a larger opening???

4. Poob Bubes macrumors 6502a

Poob Bubes

5. NuMystic thread starter macrumors member

NuMystic

Thanks. I've seen those before, but I'm not interested in spending almost as much as a quality case itself for a plug adapter. Especially when OEM Apple bumpers are now available for under $3.

I've seen countless cases with larger cutouts in the bottom, was just hoping to get a few first hand recommendations. We all know that what looks good online doesn't always translate when in hand.