Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NuMystic

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
Need to find a bumper case that can accommodate the older Apple sync cable size plug before they slimmed it down.

Only other concern is easy to press buttons (volume sleep/wake)

Thanks!

Lyndon147

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2011
Bumper

I Bought A Few Of AfterMarket Ones Like Copys Of The OEM Apple Ones And I prefer the Aftermarket ones alot cheaprer stronger and buttoms work and still can be used in dock ps they do every color unlike apple

NuMystic

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
Thanks for the reply, but the Apple bumpers (and their knock offs) have the small dock opening which does not accomodate the larger 3rd party plugs. Already have one, which is why I posted this thread in the first place! :)

Anyone?

Surely there is at least ONE bumper out there with a larger opening???

NuMystic

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
Just get this and you can use any case you want.

Thanks. I've seen those before, but I'm not interested in spending almost as much as a quality case itself for a plug adapter. Especially when OEM Apple bumpers are now available for under $3.

I've seen countless cases with larger cutouts in the bottom, was just hoping to get a few first hand recommendations. We all know that what looks good online doesn't always translate when in hand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.