Any calendar app that can send meeting invites?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by stringzz, May 28, 2011.

1. stringzz macrumors member

stringzz

Is there any calendar app that can send meeting invites, and see who accepts and denies? I know I can receive meeting invites and add them to the calendar.

Why would Apple leave off this key functionality?

CalenGoo claims to be able to send meeting invites and see who accepts or denies. Has anyone used this app?

2. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

I use the built in calendar app synchronized with Google Calendar via Exchange and can send invites just fine. Just did today and saw three responses back - two accepted and one said maybe.

3. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

Fireproof!:

That's a nice detail. Set up as CalDav on the iPhone, Google Calendars don't have the invitation feature.

However, exchange calendar colors don't match the ones at Google. That's why I have mine set up both ways. I show the exchange version when I need to deal with the invitations.

If you only have one or two calendars the exchange setup is the way to go.

4. Fireproof! macrumors 6502a

Fireproof!

Ahh - didn't know about the CalDav limitation. I do know that colors don't sync or match upnwhen using Exchange, but invites are necessary for me, so I live with it.