Any case recommendations for Macbook Pro 13" (Spring 2009 model)

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by wishman35, Aug 20, 2009.

1. wishman35 macrumors regular

I am looking more for a sleeve to hold it in... could you possibly link me your recommendation from the Apple Online Store so I could call the store for availability.

Thanks guys, i saw some of the sleeves but they appear to be just Macbook. I know they fit but I want to make sure its perfect.

2. Teh Don Ditty macrumors G4

Teh Don Ditty

3. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

Whatever you decide on, you can be sure to find it much cheaper at a location that is NOT the apple store.

4. hamish5178 macrumors member

You can find the incase sleeve for 3.49 online somewhere. Is it techforless maybe? Shipping is of course $15 or something, but still cheap.

5. dandaman2 macrumors regular

A second on the incase. Apple should ship their notebooks in these. They're pretty great.

6. NikFinn macrumors 6502a

NikFinn

Any idea where that was? A quick froogle search didn't lead me much.

7. jasonwilldermoo macrumors newbie

http://www.sfbags.com/products/laptopsuedejacket/laptopsuedejacket.htmI just recieved my Suede Jacket Sleeve from Waterfield Designs. Not cheap but fits like a glove and takes up very little space in my bag. Also, it doesn't have a zipper to scratch. The customer service from them is also incredible and they are made right here is the USA. I also ordered one for my iPhone.:)