Any cases in store at Apple or AT&T?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Kyliec89, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Kyliec89 macrumors member

Did anyone buy their phone in store today and notice if they had any cases of any kind in stock? I am just trying to get something to get me by until the Lifeproof is ready. I use an Otterbox defender on my 4s and my third one lasted all of 1 month before the silicone ripped. So, I am not really interested in buying another one of those right now. But, I am a little scared to keep in naked for however long it may be until Lifeproof is out. Suggestions?

2. walkman macrumors member

My wife bought an iphone 5 case from Amazon yesterday.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

My wife struck out at our local apple store in search of a case.

4. mzd macrumors 6502a

my AT&T had a bunch of candyshells in stock for the iPhone 5 this morning.

5. xolan99 macrumors regular

Go to Best Buy...Apple stores in NYC don't have many, At&t only carries Speck. But I saw many brands at Best Buy

6. broboore macrumors regular

The official line from my local Apple store was "we don't order cases that were designed based off speculation"...sheesh

7. Munkypoo7 macrumors 6502

Munkypoo7

The AT&T showroom near my home also had Otterbox as well as some Ballistic cases sprinkled among the slew of Candyshell cases.

Seems to be a select store thing maybe?

8. SaintsMac macrumors 6502

My local AT&T had the same selection.

9. Kyliec89 thread starter macrumors member

Well, I ended up having to go in to AT&T because the chat guy really screwed up my account trying to do the upgrade swap :(

They had a few candyshells, a lot of otterbox defenders, a few incase, and a couple that I didn't recognize the brand on. They also had zagg screen protectors. I ended up just buying an otterbox for now, even though I am a little unhappy with them. At least I know it is safe until I can get a lifeproof.