Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Osullivan1

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2011
London
iOS 5, Siri leaked a couple of days before the 4S event (as in a completely accurate mockup/remake of the UI and how it worked).

iOS 6, Maps screenshots leaked a couple of weeks before WWDC.

So maybe, but i wouldn't expect anything.

chrizzz09

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2013
Germany
Well i think one good spot to take a view of this new flat design, is to look at iTunes, especially after this update few days ago (i think the update caused this difference)

I just hooked up my iPhone to sync a little of music, and realized that the bottom bar has kind of changed. The bar where your audio, photos and app usage on the phone is displayed has a new "flat" look.

I cant remember if it looked like this before...hmm.

chekz0414

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2011
FL
We might see a leak of the odd screen and design like the Apple Maps leak last year, but doubt we would see a leak of iOS beta IPSW file before WWDC.

We might get a list of devices that are supported, the day before WWDC like with iOS 6, when we found out the build number and that the iPad and iPod touch 3rd gen were cut off.

otismotive77

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2013
really excited about the new design, i would love to see a leak. but i dont think there are any chances of a leak.

Tankmaze

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2012
slim to none.

the only thing that apple can't protect the leak is from vendors / OEM manufacturer who built their devices.

iOS = software so it must be an apple engineer / designer / programers that design and code it, unless he/she want to lose their job, there will be no leak from software side with apple.

Feed Me

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2012
Location Location
iOS 5, Siri leaked a couple of days before the 4S event (as in a completely accurate mockup/remake of the UI and how it worked).

iOS 6, Maps screenshots leaked a couple of weeks before WWDC.

So maybe, but i wouldn't expect anything.

Did iOS 6 maps screenshots leak? I thought they were just highly accurate mockups, like the Siri mockups.

hektor5wolf

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2012
Well i think one good spot to take a view of this new flat design, is to look at iTunes, especially after this update few days ago (i think the update caused this difference)

I just hooked up my iPhone to sync a little of music, and realized that the bottom bar has kind of changed. The bar where your audio, photos and app usage on the phone is displayed has a new "flat" look.

I cant remember if it looked like this before...hmm.

That's impressive!! :eek: I didn't even notice the change until I saw tour post!!

adnbek

macrumors 68000
Oct 22, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
You guys are overreacting. The bar used to look like this in iTunes 10. There's also a bar having similar appearance in the storage section of the About This Mac dialog in OS X.

It's slightly different. Some of the colors are different gradients and labels are integrated instead of a legend below.

Another "flat" design is the purchase button if you go to the app store on your iPhone/iPad for the "free app of the week".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.