I have a first revision MBA since it was released and in the last 2-3 months I was waiting too see if the new rev C MBA brings enough upgrades to become my new computer. At the moment I'm a bit disappointed because there has not been changes in SSD size compared to previous rev B MBA. For this reson I'm temptated to wait some more time to see if they'll use larger disks, however not more than 4-5 months. 128 GB are not bad but.. 256 are even better!! I'm in love with my rev A MBA but I do need more gigas... now the point is: to wait or not to wait??