Any chance of finding iPhone 6 in Apple Stores today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jbpil201, Sep 22, 2014.

1. jbpil201 macrumors newbie

Sep 22, 2014
  2. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

Jun 27, 2010
    Plano, TX
    My local stores had stock yesterday. Go to and go through like you are going to order online for store pickup. You will able to see which stores in your area have the model you are looking for.

I was able to get a Silver (white) 64gb 6 for ATT.
  3. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Dec 2, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Yes. Your best bet, go to, go to the store, and click to Buy iPhone 6. Then, select your model, color, carrier and storage size. At the bottom, there's an option to "Check Availability." This will show you what stores around you have that phone in stock.

The best thing to do would be to check there, and, if available, just buy it online to pick it up in the store. That way it's guaranteed to be there when you get there.
  4. noteple macrumors 65816

Aug 30, 2011
    Using the Apple Store app I found a bunch of phones within miles of me.
    All available for pickup.
  5. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

Jun 26, 2011
    ....or you could pick up the phone and give them a call.
  6. xLoGiK1 macrumors member

Sep 15, 2014
    Checking inventory on apples website isn't always accurate. My local Apple store showed no inventory online and I was able to snag a 6+ yesterday
  7. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

Apr 24, 2013
    New Orleans
    What my local Apple store told me is that they get a shipment every night. The best option is check the Apple store website around 10pm for an in-store pickup for the next day. If it says "available today" then thats when you should purchase it online so one will be reserved for you the following day. Currently, it will be highly unlikely to walk into a store and just get one since most of the ones they will have in stock will be reserved for in store pickup. Thats how I got mine.
  8. Maltoo2 macrumors member

Aug 29, 2013
    I did not ask about the 6 but my ATT store, no apple store near me, got NO Plus models at all!:(
  9. budselectjr macrumors 6502a

Oct 6, 2009
    Same here when I called my AT&T store. All the Best Buys said the same thing as well.
  10. jbpil201 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sep 22, 2014
    Lol have you tried doing that? I tried calling about 10 times and was never able to reach someone.
  11. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

Jun 26, 2011
    Of course I have....what works even better is to get the business number for the store....they pick up almost every single time on 2nd or 3rd ring.
  12. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

Jul 19, 2013
    6? I'm sure you can find alot. 6+ is a different story.

Just checked online. 6 available in ALL stores near me.
  13. HXGuyAZ macrumors 6502

Sep 3, 2014
    Try Best Buy, our local one had tons in stock available yesterday.