Any chance of picking up a 6 at noon?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rhyno37, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Rhyno37 macrumors regular

I won't be able to go look for a 6 until noon. I live in a mildly large town (100k) with a ton of various stores. Is there any chance any store would have a normal 6 in space gray, 64GB?

I was thinking of checking Best Buy, Target, Costco, Verizon, RadioShack. Any others I should check?

2. davefromca macrumors 6502

If your not picky about color then Id say you could prolly grab one.

3. iamMacPerson macrumors 68030

iamMacPerson

I'd say slim to none. Your town is not going to have an overwhelming amount of phones if your only 100k people. People who do want the phone will line up however. Considering most stores will open at 8AM or 10AM, most/all phones will be gone by noon and whatever isn't sold will probably run out before you get to the front of the line.

I suggest taking the day off and camp out overnight.

4. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

I'm hoping the same thing. Can't take off...but can drift in about lunch time and see if there are any 6's or 6+'s to be had. If not, I'll order or wait for more stock...but I'd sure like to have a new phone tomorrow! :D

5. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

We don't know. No one does. We don't know where you live. How many stores there are. How much stock they'll get. What the demographics of the area are. Etc. etc. etc.

6. matt550 macrumors 6502

I was going to stop after work around 4pm and check. Doesn't matter either way, seems like the 6 will be easy to get in a week or two.