iPad Any Chance the Space Gray iPad Air 2 will match the new Space Gray iPhones?

iRobby

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
Fort Myers, FL USA
Given that they changed the color of the Space Gray on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus do you think that they will do the same color change for the iPad Air 2?

Dan70

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2014
England
More than likely they'll have the new iPads match the new iPhones.

I don't see them bringing out the new products for the next year and not having them all match in colours etc.

TheDeviceUser

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2014
U.K
Probably yes. Just like the introduced Space Grey for the iPad mini last year to replace the Slate original. Just as a point though, how different is the new space grey? It is clearly notable?

TheDeviceUser

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2014
U.K
Does anyone think that with how light the back of the iPhone/iPad has got (lighter with Space Grey, even lighter with Space Grey II) that it's almost returning to the Silver Aluminium Back with a Black Face. Personally I liked this combination, but it seems like it's not far off with the new Space Grey.

12vElectronics

macrumors 68040
Jul 19, 2013
California
Does anyone think that with how light the back of the iPhone/iPad has got (lighter with Space Grey, even lighter with Space Grey II) that it's almost returning to the Silver Aluminium Back with a Black Face. Personally I liked this combination, but it seems like it's not far off with the new Space Grey.
Seems that way. I hate it :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.