I'm looking to pull the trigger on a macAir I would use it for travel, writing and viewing QT files. I currently have the 17" and of course the screen resolution is very nice- but it a bit of beast to lug about. I think the current specs on the rev C are more than I need- so any speed bumps or more RAM is of no concern. But if Apple was to up the screen rez- I might wait. Any chance?