Any chances of estimated shipping moving forward?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by MissAppleMac, Sep 15, 2017.

1. MissAppleMac macrumors newbie

MissAppleMac

Unfortunately despite estimated shipping being the 22nd Sept when I clicked to order my 38mm gold apple watch 3, by the time my payment details had gone through checkout - my order had slipped back to the 6th-16th October. No big deal if I wasnt going away from the 3rd Oct for a prolonged period of time.

Any idea if the shipping times have a tendency to get moved forward? Debating whether to cancel my order. Maybe I try my luck on launch day although I doubt I'd manage to get one in store... so maybe I cancel and just wait until I'm back..

Cheers!

2. slears macrumors member

Apple are notorious for under promising and over delivering when it comes to orders.

I have been in similar situations before and received items on launch day.

I have had two phones state 4 weeks, my watch stated 3-4 weeks however they were all received on launch day.

Hold in there, it may just happen ;)

3. MissAppleMac thread starter macrumors newbie

MissAppleMac

Fantastic thank you :)

I'll keep the order and see what it says come next Friday... as long as it arrives before the 3rd, I'll be more than happy!

4. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

5. deeddawg macrumors 604

Also keep an eye on in-store stocks and if what you want comes available buy it in-store and cancel the online order.