Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 10, 2010
Hi everyone. I just bought an iPad 2 for my small business. Basically, we are trying to store contacts/addresses/customer information onto the iPad.

We were originally hand writing them all down into a cheap booklet, and it has become tedious searching for a customer info one after another. It's about time we put use of technology.

I was looking for an app that is better than the Apple Contacts. I'm new to the Apple apps (first time using an Apple product -- can you believe it?!). Basically, I would like to add customizable fields (similar to the columns of an Excel spreadsheet where you can label each field/row/column separately). Our customer information comprises of: name, address, phone/fax, e-mail, shipping information, credit card details, etc. However, there aren't fields where I can add other information (aside from the NOTES section). Is there an app that would allow me to customize fields to my choice?

Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.