Any crack reports or build problems from this last week buyers or this 2 last weeks?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by preguntonontrac, Aug 23, 2008.

1. preguntonontrac macrumors 6502

Any new iphone buyers with a new iphone 3g not older than 2 weeks has seen any of the build problems or crack developing? Please post and how old is your iphone.

Also if anyone has a link to some new or info on the recent iphones?

Also wondering is the new countries are having this problems?

The purpose of the question if to see if these problems keep going on or they are decreasing in a significant rate.

2. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

3. BoingoBongo macrumors regular

I exchanged my original cracked phone last week for one that was built the first week of August.

I have more than twice as many cracks in this one.

4. iammike1 macrumors 6502a

iammike1

On the flip side, I have a Launch Day 16GB White with zero cracks.

5. chrishch macrumors member

I just got a White 16GB, produced in August (Week 33) from Rogers in Canada and there's a crack right out of the box.

Still waiting for Rogers to replace it...

6. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

Man and now with the new countries and faster productions this will get worst. Apple is being kinda selfish. I knew the more iphone being produced news will make them fixed or make the problem worse it seems is now worse. imagine if ny times and inews reported 1/3 iphone white had cracks or buld problems on the second week of launch and 1/5 black had building problems maybe now it will be double the stats :(

APPLE start reading your BOARDS and start fixing!