Any Crystal Screen Protectors WITH proximity sensor cut out for White iPhone 4/4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dyspareunia, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Dyspareunia macrumors regular

Topic kind of says it all, I'm curious if anyone has any information about dry application crystal/clear screen protectors (not anti-glare as I think it is a bit hazy) that have the proximity sensor area actually already pre-cut out?

I have an iPhone 4 and it is white and it has issues with the Power Support Crystal screen protector and the proximity sensor not working properly during phone calls. The solution is to cut out area of the shield covering the sensor, but let's say it didn't look good when I did it myself. I'm aware that the anti-glare version doesn't have this problem, however I don't really like how semi-blurry/murky the screen gets with the anti-glare protector.

This time around with my incoming 4S, I'd like to look into whether there was any manufacturers that have a proximity sensor cutout for those that chose the white model. Any leads would be great!

2. FmaxTurboSi macrumors regular

I'm curious as well.

3. Four oF NINE macrumors 68000

Four oF NINE

Damnit!

I just ordered a 4S in white.. I hope this isn't going to be an issue!

4. AnthroMatt macrumors regular

AnthroMatt

The casemate ones that Wal-Mart sells ($9 for a 3 pack) work fine with my white iPhone4. They don't have a cutout, but they don't seem to mess with the proximity sensor for some reason.

If you want to go the Ghost Armor route, they have a cutout for the proximity sensor now. Wrapsol does as well.

I just stopped using a screen protector. They all ended up being such fingerprint magnets, I couldn't stand it. :)