Any date for the iMessage fix?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by shenfrey, Oct 4, 2013.

1. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Had to disable it, really wanna start using it again though.

2. blarivee macrumors 6502

It is suppose to be fixed with the next iOS update. It's anyone's guess when that will be released. Maybe next week?

3. chrismarle macrumors 6502

4. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

5. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

There are numerous threads here and all over the Internet about the issues with iMessage under iOS7

6. 28Gauge macrumors 6502

28Gauge

I'm not sure what issues with iMessage that others are having, but I just figured out today that none of my iMessages have been going out since Sept 28th. I have been keeping up with all of the iOS 7 updates, but didn't realize the problem till today. I just simply turned my iPhone 5 off and then restarted. After the restart, My iPhone showed that all my iMessage texts since the 28th had experienced a failure to send. Everything seems to be working fine now after the restart.

7. Yptcn macrumors 6502a

Yptcn

Check again tomorrow , the fix works but not very long , about 24h as far as I'm concerned .

8. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

Wow, that helped thanks! :rolleyes:

wasn't sure if there was a specific issue going on that I was unaware of or just the typical thread of "my Imessages are not being sent out" that I almost see daily that doesn't effect me

9. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

There are about half a dozen various issues occurring under iOS7 with iMessage.

If you were interested in "what is wrong with it", all the problems are well documented here.

10. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

Way to not read the rest of my post...are you ever helpful on here or do you just complain about everybody's post?

seriously, just go back to the Jailbreak forum where I couldn't stand your reply's there as well...

11. davidra macrumors 6502

when you send an iMessage, make sure the little "delivered" message appears. That was the only way I could tell mine were not getting through. And as someone stated, restarting the phone suddenly shows that they were not sent, which sucks. That should just show up as it always has when iMessage is down.

12. apollo1444 macrumors 65816

Screw the day I downloaded 7.0.2 Seriously, Apple doesn't second test stuff like they use to