Any day bag/messenger bag recommendations?

rgr555

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
looking for a day/messenger bag that for my iPad and possibly a netbook in the future

any recommendations? i've been looking at kenneth cole ones and would prefer a clean professional look

thanks

shamash

macrumors 6502a
Jul 19, 2008
Taichung, Taiwan
looking for a day/messenger bag that for my iPad and possibly a netbook in the future

any recommendations? i've been looking at kenneth cole ones and would prefer a clean professional look

thanks
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524446390761

That is what I use. It retails $300 but you can find it in outlet stores for $150 since I think it's discontinued. If you know a Cole Haan / Nike employee who can buy it for you, it will be down to $75.

ppfd

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2007
West Virginia USA
I have the FUL side car as well. For the money, you would be hard pressed to find a better bag.
But, I wanted something a little bigger. I recently bought a small backpack from TJ Maxx. Not sure if the store is in your area. Something like $35.00. Plenty of space for the ipad, folders, a book or 2 depending on size, just a little bigger than the FUL. Could hold my 13" MBP need be.

LT warranty as well.

No need to spend hundreds of dollars on a good bag unless you want to.

DL16

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2010
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the Patagonia Half Mass has an excellent internal padded laptop sleeve. Fits my iPad quite nicely and I feel that it's adequately protected.