Any deals for switching to ATT from VZW?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigwayne3000, Dec 5, 2009.

1. bigwayne3000 macrumors regular

ok so i have VZW and have a BB Storm. I hate the phone beyond belief and so I'm switching over to get an iphone because ill be paying just about the same as I am now. my question is, does ATT offer any discounts or anything for switching over? I was worried about the credit check also as if I had to put a huge deposit down I would have just stayed with VZW but I went in and they did whatever they had to do to look in the system and told me when I'm ready to sign up, I wouldnt have a deposit so hopefully but this time next month I'll have the iphone. I just need to wait til after the holidays. So again, does ATT offer anything for switching over?

2. 11800506 macrumors 65816

I'd be interested if they had anything since I'm interested in switching as well.

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I guess the $350 ETF wasnt a big hit with VZ customers.....

4. chstr macrumors 6502a

chstr

that is excessive. I would think some kind of lawsuit must be coming for this?

5. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I made the switch in June when the new iPhone 3GS came out, VZ had no interest in retaining me, and AT&T let me buy an iPhone 32GB 3GS for $299, so basically the way I look at it, neither party gave me anything, but I have an iPhone now so that was my reward, also AT&T is just as reliable for me as VZ was, I will never go back.