Any decent screen protectors in stores for the time being?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tonedef407, Jun 29, 2010.

1. tonedef407 macrumors regular

I am reading mixed stuff on Invisible shield and I have Wrapsol on order but apparently they suck. I am planning on using PowerSupport as always but until then is there anything I can buy today that will protect decently?

2. TurdFerguson macrumors 6502

Used zagg for the time between when I got my phone till my warpsol arrived. Zagg was great for the inbetween time, if fact I even waited a few days after my wrapsol arrived to install it because I was happy with the zagg and I heard of problems with the wrapsol. I ended up installing the wrapsol and I am loving it. After I installed it I thought I made a big mistake. It looks like poop right after you install it and you can go crazy trying to get rid of all the bubbles. The next day the wrapsol looks super clear abosolutpy perfect. It has none of the orange peel effect that other skins have, zagg included. The wrapsol skin has a better cut than the zagg and you can stretch the warpsol to make it fit perfect. The install of the warpsol is much more difficult than the zagg and it helps to use the left over zagg liquid for use on the warpsol. The worst part of the warpsol is right after the install it looks like crap. I think that is when most people run to macrumors and post about how terrible it is.

3. gsimonds macrumors newbie

AT&T has some nice crystal clear ones, if you don't mine a little bubble ring around the front camera and ear speaker