Any designers/artists?

TSE

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
St. Paul, Minnesota
I need to make a passageway out of cardboard a person can walk through and am completely out of ideas right now...

How do artists and designers come up with ideas/brainstorm?

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
I need to make a passageway out of cardboard a person can walk through and am completely out of ideas right now...

How do artists and designers come up with ideas/brainstorm?
Little confused. You say you need to make a passageway out of cardboard a person can walk through, but you're out of ideas. What's the idea you need for the passageway?

Regardless, when I'm out of ideas, I'll get away from the computer environment go rest or something and let my mind free. I also like to sketch my ideas on a whiteboard or sketchbook. Maybe take a walk. Who knows, something along your path might give you an idea.

TSE

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
St. Paul, Minnesota
Little confused. You say you need to make a passageway out of cardboard a person can walk through, but you're out of ideas. What's the idea you need for the passageway?

Regardless, when I'm out of ideas, I'll get away from the computer environment go rest or something and let my mind free. I also like to sketch my ideas on a whiteboard or sketchbook. Maybe take a walk. Who knows, something along your path might give you an idea.
It can't be literal, like simply a doorway. That's why I am so out of ideas that aren't completely cliche.