Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
I have tried a couple different docks and none seem to work. Any suggestions on which dock will work with the e13ctron case installed?

Thanks.

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
A good option, let me know when yours is might be available. In the meantime I ordered the Lyco Adapter, hoping that will work.

Blinded

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2009
The Apple Universal Dock has been working fine for me. I use it with an iPhone 4 that has an S4 case on it and a 4S that has an S4V case on it and I haven't had any fitment issues with either.

Attachments

• UDock.jpg
    UDock.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 76

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
The Apple Universal Dock has been working fine for me. I use it with an iPhone 4 that has an S4 case on it and a 4S that has an S4V case on it and I haven't had any fitment issues with either.

I am also using the universal dock with my s4v case. It is very loose and doesn't seen to make a good connection. I added a piece of plastic from behind to give it a tighter fit and it seems to work. I have the Lyco Adapter on order and hope it will work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.