Any experience with the iSlim phone wallet?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mwasnidge, Aug 12, 2010.

1. mwasnidge macrumors newbie

Very tempted by this:

http://www.islimphonewallet.com/

I like the functionality of having an all in one wallet instead of carrying wallet, case etc. Seems to be be decent quality, too, and will also accomodate the ip4 with a slim case already on.

2. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

ah looks a bit bulky and 44.95 seems like alot

3. CT1stMaxedOut09 macrumors member

It would be convenient but at the same time why would you want to carry your phone around in a wallet? Unless you put your wallet in your front pocket I think that it is pointless and if you do put your wallet in your front pocket then you have to worry about putting to many credit cards inside or to much money. Sorry just a screen crack waiting to happen IMO.

4. Uabcar macrumors 6502

I just got one of these a few weeks ago. I was pretty hopeful as I did want something just like this but unfortunately it's not working for me. I think the issue is that I'm running a bumper and that seems to add enough to the dimensions that it really doesn’t fit well. My guess is that with some use & stretching, it would be okay. I’ve not tried it w/o the bumper – I expect this would make things better.

I've been using the ikonic edge w/pocket for the last year and really like it. Problem now though is that the i4 w/bumper is about 1/4" longer than my 3gs w/feather style case – so it sticks out. I emailed them and they do plan to make a version for the i4 /w bumper - but not avail yet (not sure what takes so long).

5. mwasnidge thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, $45 is a bit steep. $30 and I would give it a try.

I think it will stretch, given time. What's the leather like?

Personally, I don't like putting my phone in my pocket. Don't even like putting my wallet in my pocket, actually. So instead of walking around with hands full of wallet, phone, cigarettes etc, I though this would be convenient. Why is it a screen crack waiting to happen?