Any experiences with bodyguardz for iphone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bcs732, Jun 28, 2010.

1. bcs732 macrumors member

I've been reading up a lot on SGP and wrapsol screen protectors for iphone 4. I'm still on the fence since there are many negative feedbacks on the 2 brands. I'm not considering zagg since i don't like the orange peel effect.

Has anyone, had any experience with bodyguardz for iphone 4? I'm particular about the back and side protector. (I'm getting a different brand coz I want a matte screen protector in the front screen.) Would anyone know if there are cutouts for the flash and camera?

Thanks in advance.

2. SaintsMac macrumors 6502a

I found a kiosk in the local mall that installs Bodyguardz. I let them do the front and back. They recommended to not install the sides as I told them i would be putting a Bumper on.

Plus, they said that they would replace it anytime for free if I ever get scratches or if I am not happy with the looks.

I will have to say that I have been satisfied so far but it is not as clear as the PowerSupport. I will most likely put a PowerSupport on the front and keep the BodyGuardz on the back.

3. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

i have always gone with power support and decided i would pick wrapsol for my new baby. Big mistake. Biggest slap in the face is the install video on the wrapsol website shows the product as much better than the POS i received. Its like the one i received was melted while the one in their video was much stronger looking. I feel gypped, im gonna return it but keep it installed while i look for alternatives. Guess the only good part from wrapsol was the 45 day return policy.

4. freedevil macrumors 6502a

freedevil

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Is the back cutout for flash on the bodyguardz?

5. xmtgx macrumors regular

Yes

6. machd macrumors newbie

I've used bodyguardz for every generation iPhone and iPad. I did the iPhone 4 install last night. I'll post a full review with pics in a day or so when it's done drying.