Any extra ordered bands with delivery starting 4/29 actually delivering this week?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by NJRonbo, Apr 22, 2015.

1. NJRonbo macrumors 68000

I am in the first wave of watch orders. Not worried about the absence of shipping notice. That should happen shortly.

I did order an extra black sport band for my Stainless Steel 42mm.

Ordered it by 3:06 am EST on preorder day and got a minimum 4/29 ship date. I think most everyone who ordered an extra band got that date -- at least I think.

Anyone actually get a shipped notice for extra bands with that 4/29 ship date?

2. RazorD macrumors 6502

I'm in this boat too. I reckon these could ship on Friday, once the watches are all out..

3. lunaoso macrumors 65816

lunaoso

I ordered a 38mm Milanese loop, I also has the 4/29 ship date. Still in processing.

4. bmwalla macrumors member

I purchased an extra 42 White Sport Band for my SS....on Deliveries I have a countdown (now shows 9 days) however on the website it shows May...still processing for both my SS Black Loop and the extra band

5. zea mays macrumors 6502

zea mays

I ordered milanese loop and green sport band. The charger on that same order has shipped, but I'm unable to cancel the green band (My green watch shipped earlier than my pink, so I no longer need the band) - even though the "cancel items" button still appears. Nothing deducted from my gift card yet, however. I'm hoping the bands will be in the store on Friday and I'll just return the ones on order whenever they show up.